Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Things to do after tomorrow

Yea so you might have guessed I'm less then 26 hrs away from freedom ! We used to have this saying in the past - "to have something to look forward to". Well, here are some random thoughts before I hit the books.. for the last time in 2008.

1. Round-island photo whoring.

2. Catch up with old friends.

3. Do a little gambling on POEMS.

4. Overhaul my wardrobe, add in some Christmas shopping. Perhaps a HB-45 lens hood and 18-105mm VR would be nice.

5. My first IPPT as an NS-man on the 20th Dec! Looking forward to $200. That should suffice for the Christmas shopping budget in times of recession.

6. Korea Exchange! The Korea University of Technology is situated some 80km from Seoul. Doesn't matter the 1-2 hrs drive. No way am I gonna spend those 5 days in the campus compounds learning their Kimchi culture. I just wanna hit the streets !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home