Saturday, January 19, 2008

The inconvenient truth

Oh, look what you've done
You've made a fool of everyone
Oh well, it seemed like such fun
Until you lose what you had won

- JET


***

On a lighter note, here's recap of the pleasant surprise 2 days ago at Macdonalds




If you're one of those who's forgotten (e.g Jeremy..), shame on you ! But that just makes us even since I'm usually the main culprit when it comes to remembering birthdays. (sorry dear)

Also like to apologise on my negligence of this blog. Oh no, it must have bored the hell out of you readers ! But if I were to list out every single thing I have done over these past 2 months or so, I might as well publish a book already. Also no thanks to all these recent numerical formulas that been crammed into my head that has inevitably distanced me from what is know as "English" .. and "Alphabets".

Hopefully the compulsory 0 MC module known as "English for academic writing" will turn things around ..

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oops. Sorry dude. It really slipped my mind.

1:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home