Friday, December 14, 2007

James loves Holidays

I am absolutely enjoying every moment of this. First off, there is the urge to lose off the extra calories I've gained throughout the semester so I hit the gym last friday, and then again today. It was also no surprise that after 4 months of inactivity, to even complete 3 km on the treadmill was a struggle, and my body ached for 4 consecutive days following the bodypump class. But its all for the sake of losing that love handle Siok's complained about

Next off is the Student Leaders' Camp- in short for SLC. An annual event for representatives of various student groups to gather and "interact". Initially I was rather skeptical of the venue, held at Coasta Sands chalet, I was expecting it to be just another chalet. But it turned out pretty enjoyable. We had treasure hunt, management workshops, obstacle courses (there was supposed to be a high elements but the rain had it canceled) Never had I came across a group so garang, running from stations to stations and doing ridiculous things like swallowing a tube of wasabi..

So perhaps, its true they say university life is enriching and enjoyable..just that its only applicable in the holidays.

Looking forward to tomorrow..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home