Sunday, August 26, 2007

Sausage Fest

Had an eventful BBQ at the sio pad last night in the good company of 5 regulars, Th's gf and my significant other. We must have swallowed tonnes of sausages and sausages alone (with variety of course) along with beer, vodka , wine and .. unfortunately Campari as well. We enjoyed a short guitar performance followed by the sadistic drinking game. The beef patties I bought is probably still in Sio's fridge along more leftover sausages.

Round 2 anyone ?

So, back to reality now. Week 2 of school is over but yet I still feel that mental block somewhere in me restricting a shift into full gear. This translates to an abnormally longer time to take in new info, be it the seamless formulas in maths and physics , or the never ending pages of words in management studies. The inertia to get myself down to study is already hard enough, and my head feels exhausted in no time even if I do eventually settle down.

Alright, I should quit bitching. Everyone else is in the same shitty situation.

mug James, mug !

..
On the flip side,
A whole new exciting chapter is awaiting

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home