Friday, June 22, 2007



Its finally over, 3 full days (and a little more) of constant games and forfeits have finally come to a close, albeit a slightly more disappointing one for me since I couldn't be part of the finale night.

Just to name a few key activities:
- Sentosa Beach Games and Treasure Hunt
- Secret Partner Nite
- Mystery Nite (aka Fright Nite)
- Pool Games and Drag Queen competition

Not to mention the cheers we did day in day out, which till today still rings in my ears. I must admit to have given a cold shoulder initially as I find them stupid. However as time goes, I realize these cheers do serve a purpose, they bond the group together and uplift the morale, which is virtually non existant in the army. I guess this explains why everybody could last the incredible 4 days (with less than 4 hrs rest per night) after which, the body goes into a state of hibernation at the end of camp.

Incredible, isn't it.. when you think back of how the exact opposite you felt at the end of each outfield exercise, feeling rejuvenated and couldn't wait to get out to party.

To quote on TH, camps like these may be mad and stupid, but its certainly memorable once you look back upon them, cos chances are you'll never be more crazy ever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home