Friday, April 27, 2007

week in review

Yesterday marks the end of our 4 gruesome days @ the inter unit table tennis tournament, and I'm glad we drew the curtains to a close with a gold medal in hand. But its not the usual sense of victory and pride that reeks in me.. given the fact that I was trashed on 2 consecutive occasions by a school player from Meridian JC.

As such..James has come to a new understanding in sports and all things in life, having an interest and some adhoc practice is far from success. You need passion, and all those years of hard work and dedication.

***

A 2nd visit to Timbre in a span of 9 days ,only with a very different character this time round. One who translates fickleness to "exploring the best of available options" and wants to prove he's a better guide around the smu campus.

..also not forgetting the 23rd birthday of a certain unique individual who introduced me to whole new music genre and her wisdom which constantly puts me in awe.

Happy Birthday RARA !!

1 Comments:

Blogger tabula rasa said...

Wheeeeeee

I feel so loved and honoured to have a credit mention in your blog! Looks like I can only return the favour by sniffing out moooooorrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee extraordinary music to retain my new identity!

:>
:>
:>

Thank you for yur birthday wishes.

6:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home