Wednesday, April 18, 2007

random words of a sleep deprive

Being a jack of all trades do have its trade offs as I have witnessed recently.
As if the day training for the upcoming table tennis tournament (on top of my basic duties) wasn't enough, I was notified of a last minute entry into the Tiger Trail competition - think 16km dist + lotsa near vertical slopes which TH reckon totals up to roughly half a marathon distance. Perhaps I really do deserve some commendation after all

Update on 19th Apr:

I couldn't believe I survived a 9 * 800m interval sprint, despite being dragged off the bed in the morning. My humble request for withdrawal of tiger trail was denied without hesitation, along with the assurance that my medical expenses - should any accidents occur - are being taken care of, as long my service term is valid.

That said, I have no choice but to forfeit a couple of days leave.
.. Speak of ending it with a bang.
:/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home