Friday, February 02, 2007

Thanks to my wisdom extraction, I was on MC the entire of last week.
This week I was plagued by what I believe, a mysterious throat infection - no sneezing, no cough, just swollen throat coupled with huge fluctuations in body temperature.

All in all, my existence in camp was capped at a mere day and half, out of the past 10 working days. Not inclusive of sunday's guard duty.
Truth be told, now that I have taken so many MCs.. I'm starting to get sick of rotting home. Boredom doesn't heal a sick patient, not for me at least.

And its kinda pissing that people in the army always tend to associate MC with "Chao Geng". That was the comment I get at least , when I told my camp mates I'm going home.. or maybe just an opportunity to voice off their jealousy and poke some fun, don't know. Another buncha fellas who saw me walked past with a bag in hand also asked about my condition :

"39 degs fever man"

"Wha.. but you walk past us still got wind leh"

Speaking of which, its been very windy nowadays.
Hah, what the hell.. blame global warming

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

tsemaj Your Extra ! Your Extra!!...

5:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home