Monday, February 26, 2007

Realized its been a while since I last posted somethin worth "enlightening" , or at least somethin worth your precious time. On that note, my apologies for browsing over to my webbie just to find that its not been updated for the past 96 hours.

You know my stand - If it ain't somethin new, it ain't worth blogging.
Which is not to say my activities over the last 4 days were repetitive.. though its still somewhere along the same context. Or it could just be a simple case of laziness, probably.

Anywayz, if you were expecting me to brag bout my new toy
- the Nokia E65

then I'm sorry to disappoint. Simply cos the phone was bit of a let down in terms of web browsing, and most of all.. IT ISN'T COOL.
Just take my advice, DON'T BUY IT. okay ?
If it wern't for the non availablity of stock, I wouldve purchased this

In fact, I liked my other impromptu purchase of the day more..
The Adidas sleeveless tee (black) - to add a tint of style to my gym attire. Ooh, not forgetting Quek , who was convinced to make a similar purchase after I modeled in it.

..
James sells

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home