Sunday, February 04, 2007

the party

I see now why QUEKie loves attending birthday parties so often..

The entire house was transformed into a lounge, actually its not like it wasn't any far off prior to the PARTaaY. There were balloons and ribbons, cakes and chocolate fondue, Cocktails and Shooters , Guest DJ grooving to chillout pieces followed by a Guitarist duo who plays at Timber

There must have been a close to 100 colourful guests, and of course the exceptions who have a limited wardrobe supply .. and Thats ME. I'm supposed to appear in "not less than 7 colours" but I reckon I only achieved a little more than half of that ... (inclusive of the color on my undies). The guests r mostly connected through ACJC and CHURCH so it was a bit tough gettin into their conversations, but I still did meet a few new faces nonetheless

Only problem of the day, I had difficulty distinguishing which was prettier - the Girls or the black Porsche Carrera S sitting proudly at the porch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home