Saturday, February 17, 2007

a flash back to the past week..on Valentines Day

I was quite honoured to have the opportunity to stand in for CSM for a meeting which involves all the staff from various branches and company. My job was simply to take down notes of relevance to my HQ Coy side.

Stepping the room as the smallest ranked fry, I decided to seek refuge and shelter from arrows - sitting myself sandwiched between the 2 "lao jiao" warrant officers which I often work with. ..and boy was it effective. Majority of the issues brought up by the commander on safety and maintenence was assisted by their brilliant replies which I never thought had existed, or practised before.

..and the end of the day, my notes contained less than 3 sentences. Which was later chucked somewhere.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home