Monday, January 22, 2007

My Wisdoms



Today marks the day I lose my 2 precious wisdoms..
And I'v given them a name each for identity purpose.
From left : The BFG.. and Pikachu

I have got at least 6 jabs of anesthetics cos 3 hrs have passed.. and the area's still numb. The operation ended swiftly within 10-15 mins. The only pain comes from the anesthetic needles but the extraction process felt rather inhumane too.. I could feel the drilling vibrations and the dentist forcing the tooth out with pliers.

Right now its still bleeding and the anesthetics is wearing off. Will return on monday to have my stitches undone.

Update as of 6.20pm :
I must have passed out on my bed due to excessive loss of blood. Woke up and there's still minor bleeding.. argh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home