Monday, January 29, 2007

Holidays r Over

Christmas celebration .. Done
New Year celebration .. Done
Taiwan Trip / Wedding .. Done
Birthday celebration .. Done
Wisdom teeth surgery .. Done
Leave till ORD .. None

Thinking back, did I really enjoy myself ? ..Not really
Could it have been better ? ..Not really
I'm expecting too much then ? ..Probably
Maybe, I should learn to be more contended like most.

The last weekend was unfulfilling and with just a couple of trips made to Plaza and then the Gym - to gawk at women and to lose my excess; followed by a Sunday Guard duty. I must have over exerted myself on the weights that both my arms ached so bad that I had difficulty typing this. ..Did I mention abuot the fever just?

Doubts of attending NTU ENG escalates as each day draws closer towards August.
Is this really the path I choose ? To graduate, to work, to live my life..
But for now, its just great to hear familiar old voices of my poly mates arranging to go for the medical together.

Last but never least, I have two bosses now. A MWO as the OC and a 2WO as CSM. The former seems to like me (hence, more responsibility) and I havn't met the latter yet. Things r just gonna get tougher from now on. Heck.. 4 more months to ORD !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home