Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Happy birthday to me

I asked my mum a couple of days ago whats she's got installed for my 23rd birthday ..
A TAG , a D40, or ..at least celebrate over a festy meal.

She replied without even a slight doubt
"You live each day as if its your birthday already still need celebrate ?"

My mouth was muffled. I didn't know what to say..
Though meant as a sarcastic comment to be slapped in my face, I'm actually glad to hear that

Its like, why emphasize on Valentine's day
..when u can celebrate it with ur loved ones everyday.
U don't need to wait till the occasion to present flowers do ya?

And isn't that what life is all about ?
To be happy ; To make the best of each day as it comes

***

I went for range again yesterday, probably for the last time in my national service.
The day shoot was pretty screwed up with 3 of my 6 members having IAs and leftover rounds.
We needed a miracle to attain marksmen for the night nightshoot with each member not missing more than 1 outta 15 shots. And the miracle did happen

.. BARELY

Once again.. outta 180 bullets .. we attained a score of 143/180
if any member did strike down 1 more target..
$1200 wouldve been ours

***

A friend I have known for barely a year has given me not one, but 2 birthday gifts..
Surely, my buddies since Secondary can do better..? :p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home