Monday, November 06, 2006

misunderstood

..so it seems you've made your stand clear;
Here's mine

1. Read (again) the last sentence of my 1st paragraph carefully .. it was meant as a defensive response based on what you have written all along. If you can honestly declare I wasn't your target, you could've ignored the rest of what Iv said, cos that'll be pretty redundant.

2. Not once did I mention your name; Nor any misdeeds you have caused; Nor caused any inconvenience to anyone around you. Not to mention the use of vulgarity.
It was YOU who started it, cos it's pretty clear you were so pissed off based on what Iv written that you failed to read in between the lines.

3. If your statement was intended for me, and ME alone. I would've easily passed it. I've made lotsa insensitive statements in the past and dealt with them. But based on what you have written - even if its unintended - may upset and cause certain grievances to your kind reader(s).
..and I WILL NOT tolerate that, especially to that certain someone dear to me.

4. Do not apologize to me, for I believe there's someone out there who clearly deserves it more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home