Tuesday, November 21, 2006

the grass is greener in Australia

I guess by now my dear friends should know I'll be flyin off to..



I'v been swamped by the same question time and time again..

"Are you mad?"
"You had a choice , why did you choose to go ?"
"Stay in camp, nobody around so shiok"

Same reason why I didn't regret going Indonesia less than 2 months ago..

to See,to Experience ,to Overcome.. to Remember

I'd rather not live a slack , mundane life back in camp; Wastin my 2 years of National Slavery (as what Leo calls it) doing nothing fruitful. Maybe its because the life I'm livin, too much freedom, too much welfare.. which is why I'd rather be doing a bit of somethin different, somethin challenging

Variety is good..

Looking forward to my return, so is Sio and Nat.
Will miss you all.. T, W, Q and G.
..I love abbreviations. lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home