Thursday, November 02, 2006

conscience

In reply to an acquaintance who made some crude remarks which was on some relevance - in one way or another, more or less - to me. Perhaps I was too sensitive, overwhelmed by guilt and depression. But if I, or someone close to me is your specific target.. then here's my 2 cents

If you have somethin against someone,
you confront that someone face to face
not bitch and whine behind people's back
try to gather votes on your side..
and appear to be friendly when faced up front
..kinda contradicts your own words of "telling the truth and nothing to hide"

Second, Do not pass your verdicts if you ain't seen the whole story
what you see and hear may not turn out to be what it is..
maybe its a lot more complicated..maybe its just a laughable matter
but at the end of the day.. its people's business, you have no right to interfere
not to mention the right to publish your crude judgement.
Instead, I look down on people like you(guys especially)..
who just have nothing better to do with ur own sad lifes
but to interfere and gossip about others

Third, its a complicated, dog eat dog world out there..
beneath every sheep is a wolf's nature waiting to be unleashed.
..Nice guys finish LAST.
Thats why I never believed in religion, cos they all mean the same thing -TO DO GOOD
At the end of the day, all that I'v done
..have only my own conscience to answer to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home