Friday, October 06, 2006

linger

....some days in life just suck.

Iv bitched enough to some kind listeners. But tt ain't the whole story..

Like how I couldn't sleep after the S4 had questioned my integrity. I didn't really bother to argue back, cos Im too physically and emotionally exhausted. But his words kept creeping up in the head after, and kept thinkin of how I would fight for my stand if I have been in the position to do so.

I can't sleep cos the mind's too caught up, too active for my own good. Some days Id wish I could just get lost. Go for a holiday.. Distance myself from everything and anything thats been weighing me down..

***

Muse - Time is running out

sounds familiar ?
tts right, you first heard this cover by The UnXpected
Coincidence.. perhaps, the music they play always bear some form of relation

thanks guys, for your company at wala^2

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home