Thursday, October 26, 2006

chao geng

Definition:
A common Army slang used when referring someone whom attempts to escape work/duty by putting up a fake front to fool others. AKA.. Malingering

Let me cite u an example which happened today:

Zhi Hong (yes Wong, thats him) was arrowed along with 4-5 others to help me out in the removal of old furnitures from an office so as to facilitate its renovation. As such, 4 of us were lugging this supersized, heavyweight table to the condemned stall- in an awkward manner due to the table's proportions.

Along the way, felt my side's gettin heavier, and the shag look on everyone's faces..thats when I noticed ZH's posture and unorthodox method of carrying..

Me: "Eh Zhihong, u let go of ur hands"

And he did without hesitation
...
..
.

Immediately someone exclaimed.. "Eh ! No difference leh ~~~ "

*Laughters all around*
..though deep down I felt like kickin him

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home