Friday, September 22, 2006

the testimonial

It was just another day in camp office when CSM handed me a handwritten letter to be typed out and submitted to another branch..or so he said, but I knew his real intentions for me to correct his grammar and edit it using "power english" accordingly. At the first glance, I could spot the word "Testimonial" and he said..

"you know what happened to XXX right?"

"ya"

XXX apparently was caught and found guilty of stealing a projector from my camp. What caused the suspicion was his attempt on selling the projector to a particular guy from our unit. Downright Stupidity I must say.. now he's being charged to military court

Anyway.. this XXX guy had one of the worst reputation in camp. He would arrow the lower ranked men to do most of his shit,and push blames around. Not that I have personally witnessed them .. but Iv heard a lot. And most of all, like many others, he's been fucked by my boss.

..which brings to my point. No matter what sorta trouble he's caused, and bad as his personality might be, my boss like a few other colleagues is still willing to lend a helping hand especially now that he's gotten himself in deep shit awaiting court marshall. Sure, XXX might have personally sought out my csm to write the testimonial to lighten his sentence but the fact that he agreed and went on to write such a long essay was something I believe, to be commendable.

I'v always believed in Karma - what goes around comes around. XXX has gotten his lesson, and we should just let the past go, forgive and forget.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home