Saturday, September 02, 2006

a hectic week

Seriously.. I don't have anythin to blog about nowadays, and ya know its not my nature to reveal my itinerary; but nonetheless now looking back, its been hectic yet eventful..

I don't like staying home and rot, so I'd rather hang around outdoors with the people I'm comfortable with, to see and hear the sights and sounds -- the brightly lit buildings n the beautiful people in town; the aroma of coffee, jazz playing faintly in the background, a sepia lit ambience , me relaxing on a nice cushy sofa @ Starbucks . Or simply a peranakan meal @ IVINS..a family restaurant presenting 4 spicy and sour dishes for me to sweat it off,.. literally

I've found a new pastime too, at the supermarket off the basement of Isetan - so much sweetened temptation, yet so little the budget. Lotsa jap titbits, foreign chocolates that you don't see at ur heartland NTUC, and that wine cellar that sells microbottles of absolut vodkas.

..cheap chrills can be entertaining

***

A good remix of our PM's National Day Rally speech... heh

http://www.mrbrownshow.com/?p=197

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home