Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Vodka Martini

a seductive perfect martini

Found this pic @ http://www.kennethwongphotography.com/flashok.html

***

I'm getting very tempermental these days.
I get annoyed and irritated easily.
Just a day ago I was shouting across the phone to the agent.
And I don't feel sorry at all, So what u'v got like 99+ years of seniority.
As for my mum.. I admit my irrationality. I apologise


Botak tried to explain how gettin mad at an old folk is pointless -
"You get angry cos u care and bother about the other party's feelings; For someone who is of no relation to you, why bother?"

Perhaps its a my flu and a buildup of challenges to come ..
The soon to be departure of an old pal
The long distance run
The incompetent old man
The trip to Solo, Indonesia
The big questions relating to my future..

Optimism huh?.. I should booze more like Wong

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home