Tuesday, August 15, 2006

truth vs lies

I can't believe this shit.

The respective company CSMs dare say they have raised reports on bunk and facilities damages during the staff meetings , when all I received was nothing. On further clarifications with my OC - quite a sly fox himself as well, though we're on the same boat now, also revealed that no such reports were raised.

You can bluff and put up a show in front of your superiors but not stand up to your own conscience.

I wasted my half day off to shoot a letter to these hypocrites , with a cc to the logistic officer ( the one who "fucked" me earlier while bringing up this issue) . If you dare say there is such reports raised.. PROVE IT. But as they say, with every problems raised, there needs a solution.
I had to compiled a softcopy on the damage report format for ya'll . think I'm being nice ? think again.. cos if u fail to submit , I'll report your failure to comply and all that shit u said in the meetin were just wayang.

Try messing with me.

Regards
LCP James

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home