Thursday, August 10, 2006

the drive

Went lunch and I offered my services as chauffeur to drive the guys around. As I drove down the Mindef slope one of the guys (codenamed : Botak) was blabbering somethin like ..

"slow down.. the car's too fast"

"you shouldn't accelerate while turning downhill ! ..will cause the car to lose rear wheel traction and cause the whole car to understeer !"


Look man , the car's travelling at 50+ km/h and ur expecting the car to lose traction ?? and I wasn't even accelerating in the first place, besides the car was loaded with 5 ..so its the inertia dude.

Of course , with his stubborn and Mr-Know-It-All nature I couldn't out argue him. Just let it be, I didn't need a win or prove anythin. ..At least I wasn't the one who did a handbrake turn into camp and got fucked by the csm on the spot.

Seems that Botak just enjoys going against me in camp sayin stuff like I have bad hygienes, lousy english, bad driving techniques, short tempered, and sweats like a polar bear in summer. But least, he's a cool outspoken guy ..who barks a lot in camp.

Its bastards of such nature that makes the world a better, ..or should I say colorful place

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home