Thursday, August 31, 2006

an afternoon @ amoy quee

.. was asked to go 2SIR for a briefing related to upcoming trip to Indonesia.
The target audience was supposedly for officers level.. not sure why I'm called upon; to go in place of my CSM perhaps ..?

"you are ambassadors of the SAF"

..that was part of the opening address by some guy up there, then we touched on topics like the history of indo and geographical location of our camp site, the Indonesian army, the safety measures, disciplines and morale of your men, showing respect and courtesy to the hosts, and finally the preventions of cauliflowers sprouting off my dick.

What actually raised my concerns were the abundancy of Mosquitos ( my main concern in fact !) and their believes in Supernatural witchcrafts. And there's also corruptions..

Judging from the past experiences outfield, I'v realised how much of an attraction I pose to these buzzing suckers ,I'v got ~20 bites in one day god dammit ! .. extra protection needed then -- soaking uniform in permethrins, SAF insect repellent every 6 hrs, and mosquito coil. As for the supernaturals, well I'll just have to see my heng/suay ; maybe bring my fu along.

Final confirmation then..
06/09/2006
0500hrs - leaving camp,
0900hrs - taking off in a fokker-50 @ Changi Air Base

..and I initially thought I could board SIA. sigh*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home