Sunday, July 02, 2006

Sunday Morning

Just did 24 hrs guard duty .. 6 hrs prowling + 4 hrs sentry .. whoohoo~

Its amazing.. I'm freshened, feelin jolly after a shower and here I am ..bitchin

Maybe its the 10km run @ ECP on fri then dinner at marina sq , esplanade.

Maybe its the drive in the cooper convertible home , with the boot left opened unknowingly creating a mockery of ourselves cruising pass the main gate guards and MPs.

Maybe its the Pizza Hut cum World Cup party last night @ Guard Room

Maybe cos England lost..

***

Someone reminded me yesterday..

I'm using rifle butt no. 50

Last taken by a storeman who died mysteriously after guard duty ..

exactly 9 months ago.

..

Thank god I survived

..for now



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home