Sunday, June 18, 2006

Week in Review

Tis been an eventful one, lotsa bizzare occasions , events and happenings..

Thursday is "off" day


Prearranged with my senior upperstudy, a disruptee from NUS for our self proclaimed off.. after that 5 day 4 nights of torments in the outfield. We deserve a break !

Probably gonna repeat the offence again this coming week since our boss taken overseas leave this coming mon - wed. .. *edited the following sentence

Friday is ORD day

Not me of course, not in another 11 month's time..

But its sad to see people around in camp clearing leave and parting with their pink ICs.
Jealousy aside, god knows when I'll see you guys again..

Joachim the armskote man :
Missed your daily "good morning.. have a nice day" greetings..
They never fail to grace my day.
Though you may talk like a robot and act like one sometimes..
there's still a part of humane in ya..
Like how you sacrificed your leave for Ops B.
Work's too slack and mundane .. wanna try somethin new before your term in army ends..?
I have the exact sentiments..
"I'll see you again, when I see you again"

Wen Piao the medic :
Enjoyed your company .. conversations which consisted 99% sex related topics..
the stupid games you play in office .. about gettin the girl laid in the shortest no. of days.
lending a hearing on all my bitchings and blabberings..
grabbing my titties making my legs go soft.
and most of all giving me advices during my downtimes..
oh and last of all, sparing me panadol when I suffer from "insomnia"

Robin and Kelvin the storemen :
Can be pissing at times.. but ur great smoking buddies..
and we worked well together fetchin rations during exercises.
Shall be lookin forward to ur treat come 2 weeks time.

Soon, my csm and my upperstudy's gonna go..
Then its Sio's turn to Boston..

"parting is such sweet sorrow" - Romeo and Juliet

SAT for DXO

I swam 30 laps! whoohoo!
suffered from blood shot eyes after (*_*)

***

Mum actually left her phone on a cabbie and the taxi driver had to send it over to our house later in the afternoon. I offered him an ang pao but was firmly rejected.

.. its nice to know there's still good people in this world bearing a sense of honesty. Most of the other time you can forget about gettin your posession back, like how i lost my 6230i outfield and my sis' digicam in a cab ~2 years ago.

***

After sunset, headed to town for a "budget" dinner at Cartel and off to DXO
It was some live band performances by no-name bands at the dancefloor till 11 ..
but even thats better than channel U's superband.

The club's ambience is alright with different areas seperated based on ur preference.
I particularly liked the al fresco style pub with live band
much like balcony at Hereen except there's no band..
The dancefloor's overly populated by guys out numbering the girls to a 4:1 ratio
but least I had some fun watchin the girls shakin their bonbons and hammering 3 straight wins at the challenge pool table before quitting to give others a chance.

I play better when I ain't sobre .
Watch out, Jun !

***

Sunday was spent reading papers magazines, floor mopping and watchin Munich on DVD. shall give the movie a mention come my next entry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home