Thursday, June 29, 2006

Tribute to my birds

The Nest once brought life to a batch of 2 .. (can't take pics cos its just outside CO office)

From the day 2 eggs were hatched..
Chicks crying out for hunger ..
Grown up and then vacated the nest

To my surprised ,the 2 adult nectar suckers returned to hatch another 2 eggs
Then the chicks..
Then I forgot about their existence..
until today ..

2 Dead bodies lie still.. half decomposed.

I can't even recognize whether they're the chicks or the grown ups..

Perhaps it was the young that died of starvation cos the parents nv returned.

Perhaps the eggs nv hatched and the parents died in the nest..

Perhaps the eggs were hatched and the younglings flew off..
whilst the 2 "lao jiaos" stayed back live their remaining time off..together

Perhaps , Perhaps , Perhaps..

..perhaps I've too long neglected too many

***

Berty was showing me his album in office today ..
and some of his club snap buddies' albums ..
Its amazing how simple objects u see day in day out can look so pretty , taken from a certain angle, lighting and complemented by the background.



Extracted from his album @ http://community.webshots.com/user/bertw_sg

I was inspired to create my own artsy album

Was pondering btw Webshots or Flickr .
End up selecting the latter thanks to its user friendliness and compatibility with blogger.
..But its still under "construction", shall display once I deem them presentable

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home