Sunday, June 25, 2006

Kicking the Habit



10 random reasons why I should quit ciggies

  1. Bad image
  2. Costs $$$
  3. Retards my stamina.. getting harder to breathe
  4. Affects sexual performance, kills sperm (in general..)
  5. To survive 21km @ Army Half Marathon come 27th August
  6. My peers dislike it, my mum nags
  7. Health concerns, yellow teeth
  8. Smoking at coffee shops restricted to within yellow boxes.
  9. More disgusting images to be printed on boxes.
  10. Doesn't seem to ease any mental distress

Kick the addiction, quit the habit..

take it as a test of self preserverence, determination

..

But sometimes logical reasons ain't enough to justify the outcome

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oei, you quit then I how? suck cock ah?

xiongxiong

3:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oei, you quit then I how? suck cock ah?

xiongxiong

3:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home