Tuesday, June 13, 2006

End of Chapter

4 months of emotional rollercoaster
..finally put to a full stop.
or maybe not .. cos I'm an re offender, always self contradicting
never know whats tomorrow gonna hold..
but I sure needed some cooling down to recuperate my senses

I'm havin this awkward mix of disappointment and relieve
perhaps a smaller dosage of the latter..
relieve in the sense that maybe the magnitude of my emotional fluctuations can be kept in check
but from another point of view , just leading back to the "boring" old life

But life has its twists and turns
who knows maybe a Ferrari F430 may just pop outta nowhere

I'm exaggerating
I need more rest



What happens if I don't have you ?
..time will tell

Goodnight~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home