Wednesday, May 17, 2006

wala wala .. relocated

Decided to shift things over from friendster mainly cos of the friend tracker problem, as it is impossible to NOT notify every single "friend" in the tracker list whenever I do an update. I just ain't comfortable havin my face appearing constantly in everyone's tracker as if sending out an invitation for all sayin .."Hey ! I did an Update. Come look !"

As with the old design, don't expect to see much flowers and unicorns in here. Life itself is complicated enough, so I'll just keep it simple here. Though I'd occasionally like to add a picture or two to spice things up and thats pretty much the all the bells and whistles you can expect.

Instead, I take more effort in phrasing my words despite my limited vocabs and simple command of english. Also, words can vary at times due to mood changes and times of the day, so unless your a light hearted person, don't say I didn't warn ya. Besides .. its my lair, so what the heck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home